Re: XY-4 and OS/2 Experience

Marvin Katz:

Re OS/2 Warp, I want to get rid of Windows and use Windows programs on OS/2.
If the version momentarily to be available will require me to continue using
Windows for them, I have no use for it. I don't get it. I am happy to
continue using DOS, which is a stable system. If OS/2 survives, it will be
because people are fed up with Windows. Can you tell me how the synapse works?
I am willing to keep Windows on my disk if necessary, as long as I do not have
to use it.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania