Re: Dosbox under Windows XP...

 Yes, I did try Alt-Enter. It does work. But I like the
 crispness of the lettering in the, I don't know what to
 call it, ...I suppose "Dosbox." I find it hard on the eyes
 to run XY4 full screen and to have to look at rather large
 letters, wherein all of the pixels are visible, and to have
 to do it for hours is excruciating. Moreover, if I have to
 run it full screen, outside a box, then I can achieve that
 very easily without Dosbox.

 As I was explaining to someone else on the list in an off
 list message, I suppose what I am looking for is to be able
 to run XY4 in the sort of visual environment in which it runs
 under Windows95 or 98, 2nd ed., and do this under XP. Maybe
 that is not possible, and it seems that it may not be possible
 to go back to Windows 98, 2nd ed. either.

 I hope that this all makes sense.

 Many thanks,

 M.W. Poirier

 P.S.: Of oourse, you are right. It is Dosbox 0.61.

-----