Re: XyWin on XP

For extra info on my system, I use Belarc Advisor. It calls up a web page
with the data about my system on it. I don't know enough to recommend or
disrecommend it. Interestingly, it says:

Memory Modules c,d:
384 Megabytes Installed Memory
Slot 'U5' has 256 MB
Slot 'U6' has 256 MB

The "c,d" refer to footnotes, which say:
c. Memory slot contents may not add up to Installed Memory if some memory is not recognized by Windows. d. Memory slot contents is reported by the motherboard BIOS. Contact system vendor if slot contents are wrong.

I wonder if "some memory is not recognized by Windows."

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx