Re: Ignorant keyboard question

At 07:46 PM 1/11/01 -0500, Leslie Bialler wrote:
>Would all the files you are talking about be in the same directory? If
>so, I think the way to begin thinking about this issue would be to
>configure your startup.int file so that the files in the directory are

No, they are all over the place, and I don't want to change the listing
order either. As I said, I would like to have instant access to those
files. They are all very different, but they have in common that I access
them frequently. For example, one is a client list, another a job record,
another one the "jot" file where I dump little snippets of this and that,
another one would be the very keyboard file that I want to modify, both for
XY3, XY4, XYwin and NB, and so on.

I guess I could do this by making a simple text file and turning the
"sequential windows" function on, so that XY jumps to another window to
open the file. But I HATE the sequential windows. I want to open the
respective file in the window I am in.

So, this is more difficult than I had hoped than? Too bad; that would be
the first time where XY loses out to another program, NoteTab in this case.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)