Queries for Ken Frank

Ken Frank:

With WinDoze 95 apparently ready to go, could you fill us in on
TTG's plans for the 32-bit version of Xy/Win?

When might it be ready for commercial distribution?

What are the advantages of the product over the current Xy/Win?

Have there been any changes in your decision not to offer a
native
OS2 version?

After all my puttering around with WP/Win, I'm back to
Xy/Dos--actually, back to 3.55, with 4.014 for special needs. So
I'm interested in what you havbe in the pipeline.

jb