DOS 5.0

  I bought the DOS 5.0 Upgrade today at Egghead for $39.95. You need
only a copy of DOS 2.11 or greater in order to use it. No need to take
in proof of ownership; the upgrade requires a copy of an earlier
version of DOS in order to be installed.
  I haven't yet installed it -- I've got to perform complete backups
of my hard disks first.
  The Upgrade, by the way, that Egghead is selling comes on 5 1/4"
disks. I don't think they have the 3 1/2" disks yet.