NEW - XyWrite Keyboard file documentor

Carl and others,

I am glad to announce my XyWrite Keyboard file documentor. It is based
on my home-spun keyboard system that I have used for years, but it is
much better, and with automatic processing of any input xy keyboard
file. See the readme file for details.

Download from: http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/XY_keyboard_documentor.zip

Best regards,

Kari Eveli