Re: New vDosxy and underlining

I still have on-screen underlining, but I lost italics with the new version -- it now displays as bright yellow text in a blue block (however, I'm not using the default color scheme).  I believe this occurred with "plain" vDos as well.

Italics, underline and bold still print correctly.

From: Joaquín de Prada
To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxx"
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 4:34 AM
Subject: RE: New vDosxy and underlining

I myself am quite happy with the new version of vDOSxy in "sync" with the original project. And underlining seems to work dandy for me. Before I go to catastrophicanomaly we should try out if this happens with the "plain vanilla" vDOS. It is my understanding that he modifies nothing of this part of the program, so probably Jos (the original author) is the only one that can fix it.

Joaquín