Re: search file name question

Carl, just a note on KMD.exe - - I searched for the file and found it
residing in My Documents (Vista) for some unknown reason. I moved it
to my XyWrite directory, invoked WFF and lo - - it's an installer for
Kazaa, dated 2004, the last thing I want. I'll have to find now the
right KMD - -

At 7/19/2008 10:42 PM, you wrote:
Reply to note from Bill Troop  Sat, 19 Jul 2008
20:53:12 +0100

> I want something else that will simply find file names. For
> example, that will instantly find all instances of files
> conforming to *.mm*

WFF [filespec] works nicely. Where applicable, reports
matching longfilenames and their 8.3 equivalents.

(For U2 running under Windows; KMD.EXE must be in the path.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx