Re: DOS emulator

** Reply to message from "Yo Intl. YK"  on Sun, 19 Jan 2003
14:37:38 +0900 (JST)

> Woha -- say this is not true!

Ok. It isn't true.

> I am just now in the process of ordering a
> new computer, and I had settled on W2K as the OS. The reason being that
> this is the highest version offered before Microsoft started with this
> registration business in XP.
> Now, are you saying there is no proper DOS bos in W2K?

Some users have objections to aspects of W2K's DOS box behavior. Others never
even noticed these problems (which are real enough, but e.g. they don't get in
my way).

XyWrite itself is supported and runs normally.

We've been talking about this until we're blue in the face for the past four
months. Check the archives (various discussion threads commencing Sept 2002).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx