Re: Upgrades in Xy4??

I just rechecked, and my copy is v. 4.015L. I have never seen the upgrade
publicized either. When I called about a series of bugs, I was told that it
fixed them. I don't remember that I was charged, but that may be a lapse of
memory. In any case, it did fix them.

As for the BBS, it is undergoing an extremely protracted move to
Baltimore, after which improvements are promised. I have recommended to
TG that they let us know when such changes are consummated. The message about
Nota Bene yesterday suggests that they will use this list as a way of keeping a
not very large but enthusiastic group of users informed. Since people are
joining steadily, it ought to be large before long.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia PA 19104-3325