Shawn's screen colors

Shawn, I was playing with your screen settings last night and found the
cyan on black a lot more appealing than I expected. Indeed, the whole
ensemble is pretty fine work, though I miss seeing
underlining...underlined. (But who can really READ dark blue on
black...?)

One query: In graphic view, the screen appearance continues to be cyan on
black, which is too difficult to read unless the point size is something
like 22 (black on white is already hard enough in graphic view). Is this
continuity of color scheme what you intended, or do I need to change some
default in a printer file to get black-on-white in graphic view again? (I
didn't see any setting specifically for colors in graphic view in your
file...)

Incidentally, Tim Baehr's suggestion that the colors be assigned to a
separate .DSP file was a good one, especially if you want to alternate
different color schemes in XY4 using the menu (or the command line, for
that matter).

Thanks as always to Chancellor Holmgren for bringing up VPT.EXE, which I
will install as soon as my work-to-home floppy drive snafu is ironed out.

Carlo Caballero

Carlo Caballero
Research Associate
Campus Box 301