Re: XyWrite III+ files

	Is there any online site that has
	all of the components for XyWrite III+
	in one place? [...] TTG has the editor
	and printer files. That leaves the
	keyboard files and (gasp!) a la carte menus.
		--Myron Gochnauer

Hi, Myron. At the Holmgren/Distefano xyWrite 4 jumbo
u2 site you can find detailed instructions all in
one place http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/xylite.shtml
on how to assemble a v4 from various sources (not
all in one place). I've never had occasion to try,
but the page says the instructions can be
interpolated for v3.58b. (I'd offer to email
the files, but I never installed the menus and
my kbd file is customized for a kbd with a
nonstandard physical map.)

	[...] I've just been copying my login file
	from computer to computer for years! What do
	I do with a "fresh" system? Thanks.

Add the same login line that's in your xyW4
startup file to your v3 startup.int and copy
the file it references to your xyW3 subdir. ... Ciao. 	--a

	xyWin+nbWin+xyW3 !xyWWWiz Web assistants +
	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: