Quickeys

About 15 years ago, I found a program called quickeys.com. I used it in Xy3
to speed keystrokes and cursor movement. I hadn't needed to use it in Xy4
DOS, but I have just been moved to a computer with Win2000. Key movement in
Xy4 DOS is much slower. I've been trying to find a way to run quickeys.com
but the system doesn't like it. Does anyone have the same slow key and
cursor movement, and have you found a way to speed things up.

Jim Eberle