Re: Showing value of a s/g

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Yeah, red in one direction, green for the other. All of which is tiny
and illegible at my screen res of 1280 x 800.
Well, the green are certainly faint; I hadn't even noticed them.
But the gray boxes are fairly large, and you KNOW those are
guillemets.

I don't think the OS matters, only screen res.
Mine is 1024 X 768. which is a tad lower than yours (optimum for
this LCD monitor), but then my eyes are far, far more myopic.
(I'm assuming the 100 percent zoom I set the JPG to display at is
giving me an accurate idea of what you're seeing.)

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx