Re: Showing value of a s/g

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on
Sun, 09 Sep 2007 23:59:30 -0400

>> CHARUPXY.TBL is attached (in a ZIPfile).

> Thanks. I've installed it.

Remember that it **must** be RENamed as CHARUPDT.TBL, thereby
replacing the factory-issue file of the same name. I want to be
clear about that. "Installing" it under filename CHARUPXY.TBL
will do exactly nothing.

>> Command:
>>  DMFONT
>> and increase the font size ("DMFONT"=DraftModeFONT).

> Ahhh, that helps a lot...
> However, the status line, and the part where NB puts
> the filespec are in tiny, tiny Times Roman, and no amount of searching the docs has shown me
> where that font can be set, if anywhere.

I don't know whether you can change that natively. But you can
certainly figure out where the font they use is embedded, and
just change it (if they haven't incorporated it into a DLL or
something like that)... Ask NB-NYC. Ask on the NB maillist.
Let us know if you find out.

> And while I'm customizing, I'd like to be able to change the
> width of the area of the toolbars on which the filespec and
> command line are displayed.
> The filespec area on mine is only about an inch wide,
> so longer paths get truncated.

Didn't I show in my video how to drag those bars onto separate
lines, and/or widen them? My recollection is that I did. It
works pretty much like any Windows program -- just drag them.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx