Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

I only run it full screen. What's SP4? Service Pack? If so, yes.
Whenever MS tells me there's a download available, I download it.

I believe that the problems some people have encountered are caused by
stuff in settings.dfl that have been corrupted or are incorrect.

And graven with diamonds in letters plain

There is written her fair neck round about:

“Noli me tangere for Caesar’s I am,

And wild for to hold though I seem tame.”

Harry Binswanger wrote:

Leslie quipped:
My cursor runneth full seemly. It is not wild for to hold and doth not need Tame.
Not conditional upon running full-screen? Do you have SP4? Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx
-- Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press lb136@xxxxxxxx 61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023 212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup