Re: XYwrite III, was XyWrite hangs on quitting.

In 1987 or so we were able to get the whole Xywrite program, modified for
our use, on the old 5" floppy. We put the text files on another disk.
in those days we used computers that had two 5" floppies. And I thought
the new innovation of the 386 was supersonic.

At 09:42 PM 9/6/01 +0200, you wrote:
> desirable features and improvements. Xy-3 was a great, basic, text-only
> word-proc., but the only advantage it retains in my view is the ability to
> fit *everything* on one 1.44 floppy, the ultimate in portability, though a
> lot less critical today. One of the members here has a site dedicated to
> Xy-3, and an alternate point of view on this.
>
> Jordan
Who is it and what is the url of the site? I still use XYwrite III on an AT
portable.

Alexander Hellemans