Re: XY "Icon"

" Ed Cray wrote:
"
" > Alexander:
" >
" > There is, of course, no icon for XYwrite.
"
" Well . . . I've had one for many years. Not sure of the origin (the XyWin
" product ?). The only "problem" is that it shows Xy III. It has been a
" fairly low item on my open-ended To Do List to turn that into a IV, by means
" of some drawing program. Alas, I am so deficient in drawing skills that it
" would probably come out looking pretty bad . . . .
"
" Jordan

	In Windows Paint, select Text Tool
	Type Xy4, adjusting fonts as you want size
	and style.
	Use the loop tool to cut, which goes into
	the clipboard, then paste to the Icon editor.
	or save as a BMP file.