Re: Printing XY3+ under OS2Warp

** Reply to note from pienciak
10/20/95  11:15am -0400

> Xy3+ under OS2 2.11 for Win printed great. Large files were
spooled > almost instantly and control of my computer returned
almost > immediately. However, this does not occur in Warp. My
machine > freezes or stutters as if I had no memory, yet i have
16MB RAM > and a 30Mb swapfile. Is there some particular setting
that will > make the print file dump into the spooler faster? I
print large > text files and the wait is murder.

Do you have the port name in your settings.dfl printer section
set to:
LPT1.OS2     ?

Regards,

David