Up and Running, Finally!

We have finally just about recovered from the changeover to the list server
and its software. You will receive today a new welcome message for the
list that gives the new commands. Please keep it so you can turn off mail
when you don't want it, etc., and discard the old one. You will find in it
a some new options. Among other things, you can once again order a list of
subscribers. And keep in mind that you can now use the word "help"
anywhere you want. I have just been told it is again possible to download
binary files via FTP, but haven't yet tested it. Let me know if you have
any difficulty.
-------
N. Sivin
History and Sociology of Science