Re: Xy'd NB -- FLV Video Capture and Player

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:57:01 -0800

> I unzipped (several times). When I run INSTALL.BAT,
> I get an error message (and DOS hangs). A picture
> is worth 999 words, so please see the attached
> screen shot showing the error message in defiance
> of the background Explorer window's content.

Harry, I just don't know how to respond.

What does the message SAY?
 "YouTubeSaveVideo" installed in "C:\DL\FLASHPLA"
 Desktop and Start\Programs shortcuts created
           OK
That's an ERROR MESSAGE???
It SAYS that YouTubeSaveVideo was installed.
It SAYS that Shortcuts were created, on the Desktop and in your
Start menu -- which, if you took the trouble to read it, was
what the Help page in the ZIPfile SAID would happen when you
Install.

The message is written in English. YOUR native tongue!

Where's the error? DOS hangs? Try clicking "OK". ("OK"
generally means "good", "accepted", "all is well" -- look it up.
A fairly common term.)

You have a real knack for poisoning the waters. I am so damn
tired of having our stuff trashed by people who don't know what
they're doing. In fact, I'm tired of this lead balloon
maillist, period. Twenty-plus years of helping in every which
way, and what's to show for it? Sometimes I think nobody's
learned a thing. Lost my sense of humor.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx