Re: Xy'd NB -- FLV Video Capture and Player

Robert Holmgren wrote:
tired of having our stuff trashed by people who don't know what
they're doing. In fact, I'm tired of this lead balloon
maillist, period. Twenty-plus years of helping in every which
way, and what's to show for it?
The ability to print from Xy, no matter what kind of printer or
how connected (using TYP). The ability to cut/copy and paste
between Xy and the Windows clipboard. Dozens of other helpful
things that I cannot think of now. Robert, you are Xy Public
Benefactor No. 1. And yes, after trying in a small way to help
out, I do see what you mean about people who "get all their
exercise jumping to [erroneous and depressing] conclusions." I
suspect it's because all the _other_ software out there so often
doesn't work as advertised that people get jaundiced and don't
expect _anything_ to work. But we of all people should have more
confidence in _you._

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx