Re: Xy4 and U2 on a 286

Carl writes:
> What version did you upgrade *from*? Was it older than v085?

I think it was the version immediately previous to v099. Not sure because I
overwrote it installing this new version. Twice the load time in microseconds
is no big thing, but the index loaded before at something like 7 or 8
seconds. Now nearly 20 seconds. I can certainly live with it. Hey, you've got
to take time to breathe and look around occasionally anyway, right?

As beta tester for primitive hardware, I can report that the functionality
remains excellent. Thanks for all your hard work.

Jeff Seager