Re: Xy4 and U2 on a 286

Reply to note from Peregrine@xxxxxxxx Fri, 30 Jun 2000
00:18:00 EDT

-> > What version did you upgrade *from*? Was it older
-> than v085?
->
-> I think it was the version immediately previous to
-> v099.

Then the speed should be identical. The first thing I'd
try is to download a fresh copy of v099 and reinstall.
Don't modify the files. Just install them as they are.

If that doesn't work, send me a private note and we'll
continue this thread off-list. If we don't solve it
today, it'll have to keep for a week as I'll be away.

Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/