Re: Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

Lisa,

You have to send a screen shot to WIRED. This is a heroic curatorial
achievement, the equivalent of refitting a modern phonograph (don't
laugh; they're still making them; vinyl is making a come-back) to play
Edison Cylinders. I haven't read or written for WIRED in the longest
time but this would be a geek-out item they'd appreciate and worth a
phone call.

Peter