Re: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

Thanks Ken:
 Thats exactly what I'm currently doing!!! I have
XYWIN (4.11) in one win95 window and a local
version of the Netscape Browser in another window
and I switch back and forth AFTER SAVING and then
RELOADing. By seeing it in the same place would
be orders of magnitude less effort-consuming, but
it still works. The conversion would be a first
step and would tell if further investment is
merited.
 OH WELL!
BTW, I think we have a mutual friend: Page Basheer
- Say helo to him when you next speak
Dick Giering