RE: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

KB:
>You're right that such an enhancement would probably be relatively easy, but
>I'm not sure what it would accomplish. If we didn't attempt to process any
>of the commands I doubt that the text without any visible tags would mean
>very much.

I thought what he suggested was not a mode "without any visible tags",
but one where the tags are converted to XY triangles, like in draft mode.
You could then toggle between seeing them all and seeing triangle, like
working in XY3. I thought it was a great idea. I would by XY again,
if just that was offered (and, pleeeese, maybe an installer that works
without a convoluted instruction and 20 mistrials under Win95?).

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It is astonishing that those who spent decades recounting the
--'lessons of Vietnam' have themselves failed to heed those lessons."
--J.Schlesinger "I didn't inhale." B.Clinton