Re: Missing Speedo Fonts

Mr. Holmgren, I will check into the possibility of running a DOS based command
to extract files either individually or in groups. And I will also see if
there is a command which will allow the users to determine which files are
archived on the diskettes. This method would mean that the user would have to
either work from a list of files to quickly determine which disk contained the
pertinent file, or that they would have to go through each of the install disks
and run the query. You can see that this methodof individually iextracting
files could be somewhat cumbersome. Our install routine was written so that
our users could specify the file they wish to extract without having to know
which diskette contained the archive, and without having to enter a complex DOS
command. I expect to have complete lists of program files with descriptions of
those files for both the DOS and Windows versions of XyWrite 4 in the next few
weeks. I think this will relieve some of the frustration of the selective
reinstallation.