Re: Missing Speedo's

Thanks, Kevin -- I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten all about me
and this problem. (I did not check the Private Msg. section in my last few
logons, and was recently out of town. Lots 'a fun driving back from Comdex in
a howling windstorm with near "white-out" conditions {sand and dust, not snow}
part of the way, and tumbleweeds hurtling by at 70 m.p.h. plus -- but I
digress.)

The main problem is still which set of Speedo fonts show up in the typeface
box. If a font shows up there, I can probably find _some_
way to make effective use of it. What's utterly baffling is the situation in
which all that shows up is that pathetic choice between Standard, default
Courier, and LinePrinter.

As to your second suggestion, a while back I d/l'd a fresh copy of HP-2 from
the BBS. Can't recall if I tested it though, so I guess I'll have to (re-)test
with it and see if that makes any difference. In regard to your first proposal
-- by all means, send me the disks.