CD with no directory specified

Reply to note from Robert Woods  Mon, 06 Dec 1999
13:48:38 -0800

-> >if you put CD up on the command line, with no directory
-> >specified, and hit ENTER, it changes to whatever was your
-> >previous directory!
->
-> WOW! I've gone 15+ years with XYWrite and never knew this.
-> Now if only I could recapture all the time and finger movements
-> wasted!

Even in an ideal world, you could only recapture your last 7-8
years' worth of keystrokes. CD [no arg] is a Xy4 innovation
(probably first seen in the predecessor program, Signature); in Xy3
you get an error message.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/