Re: NB: What I've learned so far

Hi Leslie & Dorothy:
 I'm the person who queried about strip.prn. If
I understand you correctly, you suggest using RV
(Review) and then SAVE AS to some other file name
(which would be the same as changing the PRN to
STRIP and then TYPEF. I culd then exchange the
saved file. Is this what you suggest?
If so, I'll try it, but I suspect the page/line
formatting will be about what the PRN file would
generate and not what an exchange should have.
How about Modes (e.g. bold, underline, etc.)??
Will let you know what I find out!
Dick Giering