Re: Looking for input

I found KK's phrasing too vague to tell what he is referring to.
Word, I am told but do not know from experience, distributes free
its own HTML editor, which allows it to be used as a HTML creation tool.
There is more than one such editor for it; presumably the other
is (or the others are) public domain. Sorry I can't be more informative, but
Word is a program about which I have never developed any
curiosity, because it allows no access whatever to formatting
codes.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania