Re: Looking for input

In article <199504261312.JAA00200@xxxxxxxx>,
nsivin@xxxxxxxx (Nathan Sivin) wrote:

| I may be outvoted by more knowledgeable people, but there are a number
| of HTML editors available free or at a low price, and it is not clear
| that an upscale one will have a great deal of impact. There was an
| evaluation of them, from the free version of HotMetal to the expensive
| ones, in PC Mag a couple of issues ago. It is also relevant that Word
| already supplies a free one, and WPW has one almost ready.

That's the February 7th issue of *PC Magazine* (Vol. 14 No. 3),
which I think Kenneth Frank would find very useful to review.

I would think an HTML add-on would bring XyWrite a lot of
favorable attention. How well that will translate into sales is
difficult to gauge. Here's one, though. :-)

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play:
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx