Re: copying & pasting between XY and MS

Verily Serif Mono is a free font that works with XY4. I'm using it nowadays. It looks better in XY than the screenshots on the webpage.

http://www.dafont.com/verily-serif-mono.font

I'm using it with TAME. But try installing it in C:\Windows\Fonts and see if you can use it without
TAME by playing with Properties--right-click the top bar or your XY shortcut.

It is a monospace font, which XY requires.

Jon Pareles