Re: Sig vs. Xy4

Annie wrote:
> ... v4's main selling point is the
>graphical preview, but my software PostScript interpreter's screen driver
>has given me a de facto graphical xyW 3 since before Signature--with no
>screen font overhead. The v4 tradeoff for the preview apparently is
>display flakiness.
Comment: It's not just a "preview"--it is an editable graphical view (but
not a very good one with Xy4DOS version anyway). I do sometimes actually
compose in graphical view.

>rejects CMline use of .kbd sequences that involve euroquotes, which I use
>freely in v3 from .kbd in text or on the CMline.
I use euroquotes in the .kbd file of Xy4. Of course, they are the three-byte
version that you get with ctrl-shift 174 or 175, but they work.

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx