Re: Saving files in two drives

Thank you both so much. Can there be anything in all user interface
science more terse and more simple than the simple command,
c:, D:

to get the system to save to two different drives?

I am staggered and more in admiration than ever of XyWrite.I am going to start with Adriano's simple method and get comfortable
with it before exploring Carl's more flexible and elaborate system.
For the time being, it will do what I want, as I need 99% of my
XyWrite files to be saved to the same directory.
MANY THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Synchronization using 'Beyond Compare' (an
excellent program high recommended by the way) had been annoying me
when I knew XyWrite could just do what I wanted in one step.