Re: Saving files in two drives

> C:, D:

For those of you using two-drive saving:

I seem to recall that when it first appeared we were warned that it was not altogether reliable. Was
that a false alarm, is my memory tricking me, or did it eventually come to work as intended?

I too thought it was a great idea, intuitively implemented. As far as I know, no other developer
picked up the idea. Surely the basic idea would be a pretty simple thing to create, even without a
command line. (Save-2 menu item or button, with submenu for setting the drives/directories)

Myron