XyWindows envelope problem

After a hard disk crash and replacement I had to reinstall XyWrite
for Windows. Before the crash I was able to use the envelope
printing button just fine--it would print the envelope "sideways" at
the right side of my Canon BJ-200ex printer. Since the
reinstallation it wants to print sideways but at the left side of the
printer. The alignment bar of the printer will only collapse toward
the right side of the printer so I want to print there. How do I
tell XyWindows to print toward the right instead of toward the left?

William Allen
wallen@xxxxxxxx
I wonder if you could pay extra for a phone that doesn't ring.