Re: TTG Marketing Woes

1. They aren't developing anything for their main word processor independant of
our code. When our next version is done they will probably release a version of
NB based on it.

2. As to the UNIX port, that was really never finished, and along with a
similar Mac project, for all intents and purposes probably doesn't exist
anymore.

K.