Re: New PostGhost and Xy2PDF frames (+TMPFILE)

Robert,
Everything is OK now. I suppose I decoded the frames in ansified XyWrite and then (OBVIOUSLY!) the frames were corrupted. Ansified XyWrite has replaced (for me) standard XyWrite and so... By the way: the old versions of your frames (the ones that require XyShell) are compatible with ansified XyWrite and I can produce perfect .PDF files from my usual work environment. The new versions require standard XyWrite. If I use the ansified version of the program, high characters are wrong. I suppose this is that way by design.
Anyhow, thank you very much. I'll continue to work in the new fonts.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao