Re: PostScript Output from XY

Correo Fenda wrote:
If you are interested, I can study the problem
At some point I'd be extremely grateful, but right now I shouldn't have
time to do anything (and should forget that you'd told me by the time I
did). But when I ran Robert's PostWidth, IIRC, I got a nice set of width
tables; and somewhere I have some pointers from Robert on how to adjust
a Xy PS.prn file to include new fonts; you have to remove certain not
obvious code for the fonts you're removing to make room for the ones
you're adding.

Many thanks.

Patricia M. Godfrey