Re: Ttg Bbs

Does this dreaded move to Baltimore mean that we get a new SysOp too? You've
done a very conscientious job, and I for one am full of foreboding about being
divorced from the people who write the program, as far as getting full &
reliable info is concerned when technical problems arise. The Baltimore BBS
has just been a joke heretofore; they don't even answer your questions! In
fact, as I recall, last time I logged on a few months ago, the message facility
had been closed down. Depressing...