Re: Ttg Bbs

Andy, over the next few days the BBS will be transferred to Baltimore. This
board will be up and running right up to the point that the board in Baltimore
is ready to go. The BBS will be no different than what you see here, however
we are looking into the addition of new features and services sometime soon.

I do not have the new telephone number, but will have it later today. At that
point I will send a message to ALL with details about the transfer.

SysOp