Re: XyWrite to Word

David Auerbach wrote:
One cute thing about Word documents is that they contain (not mine, but I know better) earlier versions if you look at them "nude". This is often handy when detecting plagiarism in student papers.
Ah, yes. And there are horror stories about people who had nonprinting
comments on the lines of "What does this idiot [sc. the boss] think this
means?" that they THOUGHT they deleted but didn't.

Am I correct in thinking the way to avoid this is to turn off Fast Save?

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx