Re: XyWrite to Word

Harry Binswanger wrote:
It's easy and *very* valuable
to have keystrokes also for:

NeXt window	[F6]
cursor to command line	[Shift F5; 5 on number pad with numlock off]
cursor from command line to text	[Shift F5; 5 on number pad with numlock off]
MoDe Normal	[Ctrl N; or Ctrl B, U, U, or I to turn off additive modes]
MoDe UnderLine	[Ctrl U]
MoDe BOld	[Ctrl B]
toggle expanded/regular display mode	[Alt, Ctrl F8]
transpose letters [Tilde-C] (I just used ctrl-3 to change in the above line "dispaly" to "display"
cursor to end of line	[End on number pad, with numlock off]
cursor to beginning of line	[Home on number pad [with numlock off]
These particular items came with assigned keys in the out-of-the-box
keyboard (indicated in brackets above). I suppose one could have good
reasons for changing some of them (e.g., I use tilde for tildes, so I
cannot use it for transpose text). But for most I just went with what
was there; some of them were carry-overs from III, so I was already used
to them.

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx