Re: Signature

Robert Hemenway  wrote:

> If Jon Huber is willing to send me the whole works, that's fine.

I think you're still laboring under a delusion here. Jon Huber was
offering a *book* on Signature, not the disks.

In a separate message, I'm sending you a ZIP file with the following
Signature files:

   PCLEXAM.DL0 1-02-92
   PCLEXAM.DL1 1-02-92
   PCLEXAM.DL2 1-02-92
   PCLEXAM.DL3 1-02-92

Anybody else who wants these, drop me a note. With these files, you
should be able to use the IBM dictionaries in Xy4DOS. I do not have
PCLEXAM.DLL and do not use the dictionaries with XyWin, so I can't
offer any help in this regard.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx