Re: Power Users and TTG?

Kenneth Frank:

Allow me to compliment you on an eloquent statement. Your recent
presence on the list has done a great deal to convince
subscribers that TG has thought about the problems that concern
us.

I just want to point out it is unrealistic to expect everybody to
make reasonable comments or to understand you. Any list includes
a spectrum of people from the most reasonable to the most
unreasonable, and that is not likely to change. If it did, lists
would lose some of their entertainment value, which is part of
their charm. As long as they don't have commercials, I am
satisfied with the mix.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania