XPLNS.ZIP

For anyone who has been using my set of XPL utilities posted for downloading as
XPLNS.ZIP, I have finally solved a problem with the file conversion menu
(TRANS.PGM), also assigned to the ^C key in XN.KBD. Option 6 on the menu takes
XyWrite files and converts them to ASCII for the Internet, etc., inserting hard
returns at the end of every line, keeping each line 60 chars. long, and
deleting all deltas (this file is an example of its use). If you would like
the revised version, please again download the file in about 10 days.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia PA 19104-3325