Re: XyWrite Avatar

May I add my vote for an OS/2 version of XyWrite! As far as I know, there just
isn't anything comparable out there (either in DOS or OS/2.)

RE: the text-based vs. bit mapped versions of XY, it might be inter-
esting to separate the two functions as much as possible, permitting the user
to do his/her writing in text-based mode, then loading the bit-mapped,
performance-crunching stuff later as needed. This is how text was published
historically, and still works for me, since I tend to do as much as possible in
text mode, then switch to graphics as a last step to format the stuff.

_Peter F.

--- One of those "inhibited" users of XyWrite... & OS/2  :)